20 October 2022
Portadown Credit Union celebrates International Credit Union Day® 2022
Portadown Credit Union will be joining credit union members around the world to celebrate International Credit Union Day® (ICU Day) on the 20th October 2022. This year marks the 74th anniversary of ICU day where credit unions around the world reflect on the movement's history, promote its achievements, recognise its hard work and share member experiences.
The theme for this year’s ICU day is "Empower Your Financial Future with a Credit Union™" which aims to encourage and inspire people to plan for their future. Credit unions such as Portadown Credit Union, are there for their members to assist them to build and maintain a brighter financial future for themselves and their families.
Credit unions are not-for-profit financial co-operatives owned by, and operated for, the benefit of members they serve. Strong credit unions make strong communities. Credit unions genuinely care about their members, and put them at the heart of everything they do. As Bank branches continue to close in cities, towns and villages, credit unions are committed to maintaining their services within their local communities, and offering that personal, face-to-face service.
To mark ICU day, Portadown Credit Union will be entering all members who come into office for any transaction on Thursday 20th October into a draw to win £100 into their PCU account!*
Congratulations to our winner Mary Topping.
We believe that Portadown Credit Union makes a real, positive impact on the lives of people in the Portadown area and we want to remind people that we are open to help with their personal financial needs. We look forward to celebrating with our members, and indeed the whole community, on ICU Day®.”
Portadown Credit Union- Your local lender of choice
*Terms and Conditions
- There will be one winner.
- Employees or Volunteers of Portadown Credit Union may not enter the draw.
- Open to those Portadown Credit Union members who come into the office on Thursday 20th October for a transaction.
- The member must not be in arrears.
- Only one entry is permitted per member.
- Members will only be able to enter the draw for another member if they are making a transaction on their behalf on the day.
- The winner will be selected at random, from all correct and/or eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by phone.
- The draw will take place in the presence of the Marketing Officer and at least one staff member or board member.
- The £100 cash prize will be deposited into the winner's PCU account after they have been contacted.
- The draw will take place by the end of October 2022. This is subject to change.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Portadown Credit Union reasonable control, then Portadown Credit Union reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Portadown Credit Unions decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The name and photograph of the winners may be used by Portadown Credit Union for post-event publicity purposes. The winner agrees to allow Portadown Credit Union to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this promotion.